Education

Monday, December 11, 2006

The first go outside

Hello every body
My name’s Samaly ouk, I have family. My husband names Sereivuth sov we have three sons there name’s Sakal16.Sunday14, sombuth11.they are learning at Angkor secondary college. This year I'm going To work in Norway(one year) by programme exchange teacher(FK).however I Don’t stay at home.Forunately my husband he take cear of whole family’s, I have warm feeling, I always missing and thinking to them so much.I never been go outside Around 7pm(27.04.06) in the airport in SR I am sitting, waiting for my flight to Norway. I have not been my self today; I have had this feeling of benign outside my body. I am going to a place where I have been befor.everything is new for me.When I first came here, I have felt nervous but I didn’t talk with them. I live alone in the rain flat near the Agder University College. It is called (SIA)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home